The BCCL is continuing the series of panel discussions on possible hard Brexit scenario. VAT and customs duty matters can disrupt your business post Brexit – unless you are prepared
DUE TO THE LIMIT NUMBER OF SEATS, THE PRIORITY TO ATTEND WILL BE GIVEN TO THE BCCL MEMBER COMPANIES.
VAT and customs duties are not the hottest topic for businesses when considering post Brexit consequences. However, the taxes should not be underestimated. Due to slight changes in the supply chain, business operations might be stopped merely because of the missing or delayed VAT registration in the UK – a requirement which business managers may have been unaware of completely. Let us discuss the main triggers and come up with a Brexit action plan for your VAT and customs duties:
– VAT and customs duty red flags in trade of goods to and from the UK
– VAT red flags and opportunities in provision of services
– Relevant UK rules on VAT registration and compliance
– Changing rules on refund of VAT incurred in the UK
– Key points to consider in order to avoid VAT or customs duties disrupting your business.
This event is recommended for: Business sectors, that have relations with the UK, both companies and private individuals: trade, e-commerce, manufacturing, equipment sales, goods and services. Internet services – media and telecommunications. Company CEO‘s, sales and logistics managers.
Stay up to date with BCCL and its members’ activities.
Thank you for your subscription.